Thursday, March 26, 2009

Green Lip Mussel Scientifically Proven Effectiveness

There were numerous arguments regarding whether the highly concentrated nutrients present in New Zealand’s green lip mussels truly have an affirmative effect on such illnesses as inflammation. The good news is that two recently concluded researches seem to stand with the fact that greenlip mussels indeed bring about health benefits to those who take it everyday as a daily supplement.

The first research from the Australian RMIT University centered on omega-3 fatty acids in extracts of the Perna canaliculus or green lip mussel. The omega-3s were discovered to inhibit the activity of leukotriene and cyclo-oxygenase, both substances which are associated with inflammation.

The researchers narrowed down as well the advantageous effect to the presence of fatty acids and triglyceride fractions which occur naturally in the green mussels. They also concluded that using potassium hydroxide and protease enzymes elevated these effects.

In the second research from RMIT University, it was detected that New Zealand mussels have a specific type of omega-3 fatty acid. The green lip mussels’ omega-3 acids contain prostaglandins and they were proved to be particularly anti-inflammatory.

Along with a high amount of lipids and omega-3s, they also have such nutrients as betain, iron, and glycoaminoglycans, which include chondroitin sulphate. These substances have proved direct effect on inflammation and staving off pain in the joints due to inflammation from arthritis and a variety of other ills.

The extract from green lip mussels is a natural product and sure enough it is not harmful to the human body. Now, researches support the effectiveness as a supplement of the green lip mussel extract to bring us healthier bones and prevent inflammation.

For more details on healthy and natural cures and where to get it at best deals, check out details of Greenlip Mussels at NZ Pure Health official site. This other blog is particularly dedicated to treatment arthritis, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete