Friday, March 27, 2009

Trying the Natural Anti Inflammatory Way

Many affected individuals who suffer from chronic inflammation are recommended with such medical treatments as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), even so, they may not be aware of safer medical treatments for this medical condition, such as the extract from green mussels.

The bad new is that NSAIDs are proven to have hazardous side effects and these side effects can even lead to death. This health issue drove the search for natural alternatives to NSAID. But do natural alternatives like green mussel extract really work? And is there truly a cause to turn to alternative remedies over more traditional medicines?

NSAIDs have been the hidden cause to tens of thousands of deaths from patients advised this drug in the United States exclusively. Pharmaceutical giants are averse to acknowledge it until one paper shows that almost 14,000 Americans die each year after taking NSAIDs for a long period of time.

Vioxx alone is responsible for more the deaths of more than 50,000 citizens. These statistics exclusively are quite horrible and are a cause for an alarm among people suffering from inflammatory problems.

What is the danger with NSAID medicines such as Vioxx? Vioxx has been banned in the market because it is one of the causes of internal bleeding with prolonged use. The drug erodes the stomach lining and intestines. This causes some sufferers to bleed to death from excessive damage after some time of taking the drug.

Vioxx was just taken off from the pharmaceuticals marketplace after a representative of the United States’ Food and Drug Administration manifested the drug’s unfavorable effects and lobbied to tag it as banned for use. Unfortunately, a lot of individuals had already died before such action was implemented.

Many patients these days are searching healthier choices to traditional medicinal treatments. Better and natural products like green mussel extract are fast becoming known to be effective. There are still many types of NSAIDs being advised but as the outcome of the Vioxx disaster, numerous patients are now attempting to look for safer options to these drugs with the natural way.

For more details on healthy and natural cures and where to get it at best deals, check out details with Green Mussels Extract at NZ Pure Health official site. This other blog is particularly dedicated to treatment arthritis, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete